1932 Ford Roadster finished in Red paint. Paint is in nice shape and has a great luster throughout. Chrome and brightwork accenting the car well. This is a Kilborne glass body car as well. Powered by the 350 V8 that is paired with a 700R4 automatic with overdrive transmission. Edelbrock polished intake, Edelbrock chrome valve covers, air cleaner cover, and Edelbrock 4bbl carb. Engine has a transferable warranty, according to previous owner, that would be good until August 2022. Engine has about 6,400 miles on it since installed. This car also has a side dump exhaust providing a rich sound. Wilwood disc brakes have been installed in all four corners. Blinkers have been integrated into the headlights for a clean look still capturing that classic '32 front end. Brown vinyl bucket seat interior with automatic on the floor. Interior is in good shape. Riding on 18" front, 20" rear Eagle polished aluminum wheels. Black cloth convertible top with plastic rear window on this too, nice shape also. Boxed-in 1932 highboy frame, Ford 9" rear end, rear adjustable coil overs, and 4-link suspension. Dolphin gauges have been installed and all functioning correctly. Great sounding Ford Roadster!
• Kilborne glass body
• Shaved door handles & hidden hinges for clean look
• Stainless Grille fiberglass grille shell
• Titled and Tagged as a 32' Ford
• Boxed in highboy 32' frame
• New engine installed when it had 4,124 miles now has 6,350 miles on it.
• Fresh crate mild 350 installed 25 August 2020 with estimated 330 hp. 2yr./50,000 warranty. Warranty transferrable
• All engine work was done by ASE certified mechanics
• Edelbrock 4 barrel carb New
• Edelbrock chrome intake manifold New
• Chrome water pump New
• Belt New
• Starter Chrome New
• Edelbrock valve covers New
• Edelbrock Chrome air cleaner
• New grounding cable was installed to frame when engine was put in
• Exhaust mounting brackets are new
• 700R automatic transmission
• Rear coil over shocks adjustable
• Four link rear suspension
• 9 inch Ford rear end (professionally installed at Ford dealership in Illinois, by previous owner)
• Wilwood 4 disc brakes
• New larger brakes lines installed at same time as engine
• Rack & pinion all Flaming River components
• Chromed out straight front axle
• Chrome front shocks
• Integrated blinkers in headlights, chrome buckets
• Tail lights 50-60's style blue dots
• Lit up license plate frame
• Gas tank hidden inside trunk
• Pop up rear trunk button under dash
• Dolphin gauge package (all gauges work properly)
• Chrome tilt steering column polished Alum.
• Lokar floor shifter
• Interior professionally made and installed
• Chrome windshield for the chopped look
• Fold down top and removable (New)
• Battery in hidden door under trunk floor
• Wheels Eagle Alloys polished Alum. Staggered 20's on rear 18” on the front to give a cool stance.
• Front tires are new and installed 2019
• Car weighs 2,655 lbs
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
•••MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.•••